Notice of the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 10th May 2022 at 7.30pm in the Committee Room, West Buckland Village Hall.
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend.
1. Election of Officers
2. To accept apologies for absence.
3. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda. Councillors are reminded of the need to
disclose or declare an interest in any of the items to be discussed. Please declare your
interest, and leave the room if necessary, when the item is reached.
4. To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 26/04/22 as an accurate record.
5. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by the agenda (for information only).
6. Democratic Period.
a) To consider any planning applications received by the Parish Council prior to the
meeting. No applications received when agenda published.
b) To receive decisions from planning applications determined by SWT Council.
c) Any other planning matters.
a) To note any required work to be reported to SCC.
b) To receive an update on any outstanding highways work
c) Update speed check.
d) Any other highways matters
a) To agree and authorise any payments
b) To agree the annual insurance for 2022-23
c) To receive the report from the Internal Auditor for 2021-22
d) To agree the Annual Governance Statement for 2021-22
e) To agree the Accounting Statement for 2021-22
10. Playing Field: request to use playing field
11. Footpaths: to discuss any footpath matters
12. To discuss publicising the three vacancies on the Parish Council and the Co-option
14. Any urgent business at the Chairman’s discretion (Not for Decisions).
15. Date of the next meeting: 31st May 2022
Jill Larcombe 5th May 2022