A Meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 4th January 2022 at 7.30pm in the Committee Room, West Buckland Village Hall.
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda. Councillors are reminded of the need to
disclose or declare an interest in any of the items to be discussed. Please declare your
interest, and leave the room if necessary, when the item is reached.
3. To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 06/12/21 as an accurate record.
4. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by the agenda (for information only).
5. Democratic Period.
6. Update on broadband issues
a) To consider any planning applications received by the Parish Council prior to the
46/21/0036 Erection of an agricultural building to serve as a seed and fertiliser store with
construction of a water storage tank and associated operational development
to include the creation of a consolidated yard area on land at Hamlands
b) To receive decisions from planning applications determined by SWT Council
46/20/0016 Erection of two storey and single storey extensions to the rear of Highwood
Barn, Sawyers Hill, West Buckland (in accordance with amended plans received on 11
November 2021). Decision: condition approval granted.
46/21/0030 Erection of a single storey extension to the rear of 20 Dyers Close, West
Buckland. Decision: conditional approval granted.
c) Any other planning matters.
a) To note any required work to be reported to SCC.
b) To receive an update on any outstanding highways work
c) Update on requests to Highways for a speed check and 40 mph speed limit request.
d) Any other highways matters.
9. To note any reports from:
a) County Cllr
b) District Cllr
d) Somerset Council Action Plan Meeting
e) Any other reports
a) To agree and authorise any payments
b) To note any receipts and the bank account balances
c) To note the bank reconciliation checks by Cllr Mitton
11. Playing Field-
a) Any points to note from the regular inspection
b) Tree update
12. Footpaths: to discuss any footpath matters
14. Any urgent business at the Chairman’s discretion (Not for Decisions).
15. Date and arrangements for the next meeting. 25th January 2022
Jill Larcombe 24th December 2021