Notice of a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 26th April 2022 at 7.30pm in the Committee Room, West Buckland Village Hall
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of interest in items on the agenda. Councillors are reminded of the need to
disclose or declare an interest in any of the items to be discussed. Please declare your
interest, and leave the room if necessary, when the item is reached.
3. To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 29/03/22 as an accurate record.
4. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by the agenda (for information only).
5. Democratic Period.
6. Update on broadband issues
a) To consider any planning applications received by the Parish Council prior to the
meeting. No applications received when agenda published.
b) Pre-application consultation: proposed 5G Telecommunications Installation for H3G
UK. Type of Installation: proposed 15.0m Phase 8 monopole and associated ancillary
works. West Buckland Road, Wellington, TA21 8YA. NGR: 315570, N: 120877
c) To receive decisions from planning applications determined by SWT Council.
46/21/0029/CLA Notification for prior approval for the installation of 1 No. 18 metre high
Phase 8 monopole C/W wraparound cabinet at base and associated ancillary works on
land at West Buckland Road, Wellington. Decision of no decision made.
46/21/0033 Erection of spray shed at SRK Scaffolding, Haywards Road, Chelston,
Wellington. Decision: conditional approval granted.
d) Any other planning matters.
a) To note any required work to be reported to SCC.
b) To receive an update on any outstanding highways work
c) Update on requests to Highways for a speed check and 40 mph speed limit request.
d) Any other highways matters.
9. To note any reports from:
a) County Cllr
b) District Cllr
d) LGR Advisory Board
e) Any other reports
a) To agree and authorise any payments
b) To note any receipts and the bank account balances.
c) Arrangements for internal audit
c) Accounts for 2021-22 – to note ahead of formal approval at the next meeting
11. Playing Field-
a) Any points to note from the regular inspection
b) Update on the ordering of a tree and planting
c) To agree the purchase of 2 benches using Reconnecting Communities Grant
d) Report on consultations to support application for funding for new play equipment
e) To note the painting of the goal posts and installation of new nets
12. Footpaths: to discuss any footpath matters
13. To agree to adopt the LGA Model Councillor Code of Conduct
14. To note the Uncontested Parish Council Elections 5th May 2022 and agree procedure for
16. Any urgent business at the Chairman’s discretion (Not for Decisions).
17. Date of the next meeting: Annual Parish Council Meeting – to be confirmed
Jill Larcombe 20th April 2022